Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Professors

A little into my process here.. Usually when I doodle down scribbles or shapes I don't have a direction where I'm going with them. But for these I was thinking of some evil professor busts. I was thinking of a boarding school somewhere in Europe for the setting of my Jazz Prodigy story. So I decided to dig deep and just think of some evil professors that would be teaching there. 

So, I play a lot in this stage.  Really try to stretch and pull as much as I can. 

Clean up and Line weight. 


The dreadful coloring stage. If I were to go into this more which I'll probably will, I'll take out the line work and render in the colors. I like it both ways.  Later I'll do a whole lineup of these guys and some kids in the boarding school, and after that will come the backgrounds. Want to research some locations first before I get too deep into it. I also have been recording my sessions while doodling, so I'll edit a video and show it to ya'll soon. That way you get to see my mind at work. Hope you digs..Ciao

6 comments:

  1. Great stuff! I've always been curious about animation so it's great to see some of the process and work that goes into it.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowsome!!! your work is amazing, and the results of doodle can't be better, so interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your process. I was surprised how you can visualize from simple shapes to get final ones! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete