Saturday, May 4, 2013

Dark Minions



Hey guys, in the beginning of the year I helped out the fine folks over at Shadowmachine with some designs. This guy is a half pekingese dj. Was a challenge but always fun. I have lots more to show, but I want to pace it through..The pilot is called Dark Minions and it's on amazon prime now..You could watch it for free here. Dark MinionsI also got me one of them tumblr's that everyone is getting.. It's barely getting off the ground but would love for you fine folks to stop on by over there as well if you can. This Italian boy would really appreciate it..Well I hope everyone's enjoying there weekend..Tumbler

Cheers

2 comments:

  1. Nice drawings. I love the head studies. The line quality on the drawings is excellent. Thanks for posting them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment Shawn, I appreciate it..

    ReplyDelete